Update 3/11/19: According to a reader report, the coupon emailed for this deal now shows an expiration date of April 21, 2019, so this deal is alive again.
Update 2/2/19: Dosh is only offering $20 cashback on the $100 membership, so this deal will be a $19 profit for as long as that’s the case.
Sam’s Club is offering $45 off your first order when buying a $45 membership. That’s a good deal if you’re in the market for a Sam’s Club membership, but you can make a $39 profit by stacking with a few other offers.
- Get $45 off your first order when buying a $45 Sam’s Club membership.
- Direct link to offer.
- New member must join before
February 28, 2019 March 7, 2019April 21, 2019 to receive offer.
- Join now as a new Club member for $45 (plus tax in some places) and receive an offer for $45 off one transaction of $45 of more of qualifying purchases within the first 30 days.
- Must present this offer physically or digitally to join Sam’s Club and receive this incentive.
- To qualify for offer, purchaser must use a valid credit or debit card and will be opted into Auto Renewal upon first transaction in club.
- The $45 incentive will be automatically deducted through Instant Savings at checkout when you purchase at least $45 in eligible products.
- Should you need to return any of the items purchased on this basket, the prorated discount will be factored into the return value on any eligible products.
- Eligible products are regularly priced items sold in-club or online at and by SamsClub.com. Ineligible products are any items already discounted by Instant Savings, as well as alcohol, tobacco, Sam’s Club membership fees, gift cards, milk, pharmacy prescriptions, eCigarettes, fuel, postage stamps, lottery tickets, auctions, Photo Center, service plans, or taxes.
This effectively works out to be a free membership with very few hoops to jump through. All you need to do is enter your email address on the landing page provided above and purchase a $45 membership once you receive the offer email. The landing page refers to their Scan & Go feature, but you don’t have to use that in order to get the $45 off your first transaction.
There are a few important things to note. First, you’ll be enrolled in Auto Renewal. This can be turned off in your online account, so remember to do that if you won’t want to keep the membership after the first year. You have to spend $45 or more on your first order to trigger the discount, plus if you have to return any item(s), they’ll take into account the discount you’d received.
Now for the even better part – making this deal profitable. You should be able to stack three offers to make a
$39 $19 profit:
- $9 through TopCashback
- TCB is currently offering 20% back when buying a Sam’s Club membership. Once you’ve received the email from Sam’s Club, click through to Sam’s Club from TopCashback, then copy and paste the URL from the email. That should ensure you earn the $9 cashback.
$20 through Dosh Dosh is offering $20 when buying a Sam’s Club membership. Make sure you link your credit card to Dosh first. If you’re new to Dosh, here’s my referral link. You’ll get $5 when signing up and linking your first card and I’ll earn $5 as well.
- $10 through Acorns
- Acorns is offering $10 in Found Money when purchasing a Sam’s Club membership. Similar to Dosh, you have to link your credit card before paying for the membership in order for it to track.
By the end of it, you should end up with $45 off your first order plus
$39 $19 cashback.