It’s late, so I’m going to keep this very short: Doctor of Credit posted a nice deal on Samsung Galaxy buds. They are available at many stores for $99.99 right now, but I think you can stack it for a terrific deal by doing the following:
- Sync the Microsoft Store offer on your Chase business card (targeted, but pretty widely available on Chase business cards; good for 25% back)
- Start at TopCashBack. If you’re new to TopCashBack, that’s where it gets really good. New TopCashBack members who sign up through our link found in this post can earn a bonus $35 back once they’ve earned $10 in cash back, but you have to sign up by today (12/1/19) at 23:59 PST. See our post for more.
- TopCashBack is currently (at the time of writing) offering $20 cash back for order online, pick up in-store purchases.
Update: As noted below, this has not tracked properly for those who purchased the deal. We’re waiting on an update from TopCashBack.
- Click through TopCashBack, go to the Microsoft Store site, find the Galaxy Buds, add to cart.
- In your shopping cart, check the box to pick up in-store and then select a Microsoft Store near you.
- Check out using a card sycned with the Chase Offer
In the end, this what the math looks like:
$99.99 (current price of the Samsung Galaxy Buds)
– 25.00 (cash back from Chase Offer)
– 20.00 (TopCashBack cash from in-store pick up)
– 35.00 (if you’re a new TopCashBack member)
$19.99 net cost (plus sales tax on the full $99.99 price, which will vary) + 500 Ultimate Rewards points if using Ink Cash / Ink Plus (according to the DoC Payments Workshop)
This seems like an awesome stack.
Here are the things I don’t know:
- Will this trigger the $20 in-store pick up cash back? It seems generous, but I can’t see why not. I suspect it will. I placed an order to find out.
Update: This purchase is tracking at $1 back even for those who have already picked the item up. Several readers have submitted support tickets to Top Cash Back. At this point, it is unresolved. There were no exclusions listed, so I’ll be disappointed if this doesn’t pay out — at the very least, it’s frustrating that it didn’t track properly.
- Will that $20 earned trigger the TopCashBack new member bonus? Again, I assume it would since the requirement is to earn $10 in cash back. Unfortunately, most of my family has joined, so I won’t be testing this part.
I assume this is going to work just as I laid it out, which might make this one of the hottest deals of Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend if you can take advantage. Even if you’re not a new member, $55 for the buds is an excellent deal. I definitely didn’t plan to buy these and totally just did.