American Express has released a new targeted Amex Offer for Samsung Pay. This offer is only available on the Amex website and seems to be highly targeted.
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $20 or more in a single in-store transaction using Samsung Pay on your Samsung mobile device by 8/4/2016.
- Enrollment limited.
- Offer valid only for a qualifying purchase made with Samsung Pay on your Samsung mobile device.
- Offer valid at in-store merchant locations that accept the American Express® Card in the fifty United States, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands with point-of-sale terminals that process Samsung Pay transactions.
- If you cannot use Samsung Pay for the purchase for any reason, your purchase will not qualify for the offer.
- Please visit www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-pay to see information about Samsung Pay eligible devices.
- You must enroll in the offer by adding the offer to your American Express Card and then selecting that Card when you make a qualifying purchase with Samsung Pay.
- Only US-issued American Express Cards are eligible for this offer.
Please see: The complete guide to Amex Offers
Last updated on December 31st, 2019