|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Amex Offer which is providing a 10% statement credit when paying your cell phone bill.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled card to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based telephone provider.
- Expires August 31, 2018.
- Limit of $20 in total credits.
- Offer valid for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers (via online, mobile app, or by phone).
- Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Excludes purchases for VoIP, hardware, equipment, and bundled home/cable services.
This is a targeted offer as neither Greg nor I have this offer on any of our accounts. With a limit of $20 in total statement credits, you can therefore get 10% back on up to $200 of payments.
If you’re lucky enough to have received this offer on more than one card, it might be worth pre-paying your future cell phone bills in order to lock in a 10% discount.