|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Yesterday morning we published a list of ways you can buy gift cards instantly to save money or earn rewards. One of the methods listed was Samsung Pay and they started offering several good discounts on gift cards yesterday on brands including Grubhub, DoorDash, FandangoNOW and more.
- Samsung Pay is offering deals on the following gift cards:
- Build-A-Bear Workshop – $50 gift card for $40 (20% discount)
- Domino’s – $50 gift card for $42.50 (15% discount)
- DoorDash – $50 gift card for $40 (20% discount)
- Famous Footwear – $50 gift card for $40 (20% discount)
- Fandango/FandangoNOW – $25 gift card for $20 (20% discount)
- Grubhub – $50 gift card for $40 (20% discount)
- Yankee Candle – $25 gift card for $20 (20% discount)
- Limit 2 gift cards per day or no more than $150 in total gift card value per day.
- Limit $500 worth of gift card purchases during the promotion period.
DoorDash gifts cards have gone on sale elsewhere for 10% off in a number of places recently, but 20% off is a rarity and so that’s one of the best deals here. 20% off Grubhub is decent, as is Fandango. Fandango gift cards can be redeemed with FandangoNOW which is an online streaming service, so that could be helpful right now too.
You can only buy two of these gift cards per day and there’s no knowing when they’ll end. I can imagine that deals like Build-A-Bear Workshop will be available until the end of the promotion period (whenever that may be), but DoorDash and Grubhub will likely be popular and so could sell out quickly. If you’re wanting to stock up on those, it’d be best to start buying them now. I think you have to wait 24 hours before buying another two, so you can’t buy two now and then another two once the clock strikes midnight – you’d have to wait until this time tomorrow.