|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Sears has a new promotion out today offering $30 back in Shop Your Way points when spending $30 on clothing.
- Spend $30 on clothes on Sears.com, get $30 back in points.
- Direct link to offer (but click through from a cashback portal – the offer can be found on the home page).
- Online Only.
- Members get $30 CASHBACK in points when you spend $30 or more on a qualifying apparel purchase on Sears.com.
- Offer valid 6/10/18 through 6/30/18 on merchandise sold by Sears.
- Maximum $30 in points per member.
- Initial $15 in points awarded to member account immediately after purchase. $15 in points will then be awarded to the Members accounts on 7/1/18. Points valid 7 days.
- Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction.
- By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms.
- Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.
If you’re in the market for some new clothing, this promotion could be worth taking advantage of.
One nice feature of this particular Shop Your Way promotion is that you get half of the points credited to your account immediately. Just be sure to use the second set of points between July 1 and July 8 to ensure they don’t go to waste.
The image we’ve used above refers to Father’s Day, but this offer’s available on all clothing sold by Sears rather than only men’s clothing.