Via Sears’ Weekly Member Deals page, Sears is offering 100% back in SYW (Shop Your Way) Rewards points for a number of items. Why bother with these overpriced items? Because it is possible to extreme stack rewards. Please see “Roll gift cards into points for triple rewards” for details.
- Points do not roll. This means that you can’t pay with points and get 100% back in points. You must pay with a credit card or gift card.
- You must be logged into your SYW account to see the 100% back offer.
- Caution 1: Items may sell out very quickly. So, buying gift cards in order to then buy these items is a bit of a gamble.
- Caution 2: Some people report not getting the points that they expect from these deals. Make sure to save screen captures showing the expected points. You can always email Sears support after the fact to request your missing points.
- SYW points cannot be used to buy gift cards. They can be used to buy products from Sears, Kmart, or Lands End.
- All of my recent portal tests with Sears have been successful. That is, buying gift cards, using gift cards, and using SYW points, after going through a portal, have all resulted in portal rewards despite terms stating otherwise.
- For details about buying 100% back in points items, please see this post: Roll gift cards into points for triple rewards