Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
ShopRite is back with a new gift card promotion this week offering $10 off your next shopping order when spending $50 on select gift cards.
- Purchase $50 in gift cards from the following brands and get $10 off your next shopping order.
- Home Depot
- Coldstone Creamery
- Bass Pro Shops
- Gift cards must be purchased between March 25, 2018 and March 31, 2018.
- Excludes ShopRite gift cards.
- Must use Price Plus club card.
- Must be one transaction.
- Limit one per customer.
- Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $10 on your next shopping order at your local ShopRite store from April 1, 2018 to April 7, 2018.
- Minimum purchase of $10 required (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
This is a slightly better deal than last week’s promotion where Lowe’s was the only gift card included, although the spend – and therefore coupon – are also lower.
As per the terms, you can only take advantage of this promotion once per Price Plus club card. If you have more than one Price Plus card, you can purchase multiple gift cards in order to get multiple $10 coupons (albeit in separate transactions). The $10 coupons can only be used from April 1-7 though, so be sure not to forget about them.