American Express is offering cardholders of the SPG personal card 2,500 Starpoints for adding an authorized user.
- Add an additional Card and earn 2,500 StarPoints
- The offer for 2,500 Starpoints expires on September 19, 2016.
- Card Members are limited to a one-time receipt of 2,500 Starpoints through this email offer.
- Bonus points will appear on your Starwood Preferred Guest statement 8-12 weeks after you add an additional Card.
- Additional Card Members must be at least 15 years of age and never have had a defaulted account with American Express.
Need to Know
- You can get the offer via this link.
- You will need your physical card since it asks for the four digit CID.
- Some people have reported points posting within a few days despite the terms.
- Additional cards will have a unique card number and are eligible for their own Amex Offers.
HT: Dan’s Deals
Last updated on December 20th, 2018