|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
TopCashBack is currently offering 8% back on Raise.com purchases. Additionally, Raise is offering 7% off today (8/23/19) with promo code SUNNY7. If you’re eligible to earn cash back (see the “Key Terms”), that’s a nice little stack.
- Get 8% back on Raise.com purchases via TopCashBack
- Stack with 7% off on Raise.om gift card purchases with coupon code SUNNY7
- If you’re new to TopCashBack, consider signing up through our referral link with our thanks.
- Individual orders under $20 or over $1K are not eligible for cash back
- “Raise Pay” purchases are non-commissionable (i.e. you only earn cash back on second-hand cards, not “new” gift cards)
- Once you have placed over $5,000 in lifetime purchases through Raise.com, you are no longer eligible to receive cash back
- See TopCashBack for full terms
This can be a terrific deal if you’re able to nab cards that are rarely discounted or only typically discounted a few percent. Keep in mind that I’d only recommend buying cards for which you have an immediate or near-immediate use: while I’ve had great experiences with Raise, I wouldn’t buy a second-hand gift card and hold onto it for months.
It’s also worth keeping the lifetime cap in mind: if you’ve bought $5K or more in gift cards lifetime through Raise, whether through a portal or not, you will not earn cash back. TopCashBack occasionally runs offers with increased rates and they did offer 20% back one day earlier this year. I don’t know whether or not that deal will ever return, but if you’re close to the lifetime cap and don’t have an immediate need for a gift card, maybe you want to gamble that it does.
That said, 8% back plus the discount is a pretty good combo for Raise purchases if you need gift cards now.
H/T: Doctor of Credit