Hyatt is out with a new promotion good for double elite nights at the all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara properties in Mexico and the Caribbean for stays from August 1st to November 23, 2019. The timing on this is great if you’ve got a stay planned from August 1st to early September as it should stack with the offer for Hyatt credit card holders to get 10% back on award redemptions during that time period.
- Hyatt is offering double elite qualifying nights at all-inclusive properties in Mexico and the Caribbean from August 1, 2019 to November 23, 2019
- Direct link to this promotion
- Must register between June 24 and October 31, 2019, and need to have a qualifying stay with a checkout date between August 1 and November 23, 2019.
- Nights awarded will count toward unlocking awards/benefits with night requirements (like club upgrade awards, free night certificates, etc)
- See full terms on promo page linked under “The Deal”
While this wouldn’t make me book a trip to a Hyatt all-inclusive just for the double elite qualifying nights, it does stack nicely with the current offer for 10% back on award stays that starts on July 1, 2019 and ends on September 2, 2019. Since award stays are elite qualifying nights, you could both get 10% on award stays and earn 2 nights of elite credit for every night you stay.
I never thought that an all-inclusive would be for me, but I was very pleasantly surprised in my stay at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos last August. I can now totally understand the appeal to family travelers in particular as you don’t need to worry if a meal is interrupted or you miss out on entertainment plans one night since you can always order room service or see a show the next night. Furthermore, the property was really quite nice. See my review here.
Again, this wouldn’t have be rushing out to make an unexpected booking, but if you were already considering a trip to one of these resorts, this sure won’t hurt.
H/T: One Mile at a Time