Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Kmart has a couple of stacking deals going on right now that can combine to get a total of $46 back in Sears Shop Your Way points when you spend $50 (provided you spend $20 of that on Hanes products).
- Stack two Kmart.com deals for a total of $46 back in points when you spend $50+ as follows:
- Deal #1: Spend $50+ sitewide, get $25 in Shop Your Way points
- Deal #2: Spend $20+ on Hanes products, get $20 in Shop Your Way points
- Deal #1 terms:
- Members get $25 CASHBACK in points when you spend $50 or more at select Kmart stores and Kmart.com. Points credited to account 24 hours after transaction and are good for 30 days. Max $50 CASHBACK in points per member. Offer valid 5/25/18 – 6/2/18. Points credited to member account 24 hours after transaction and good for 30 days.Excludes pharmacy, grocery, alcohol, tobacco, pet products, paper products, cleaning supplies, laundry care, air care, diapers, baby wipes, food storage, garbage bags, healthcare, beauty, stationery, batteries, books & magazines, greeting cards, and party supplies. Offer not valid any other offer. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.
- Deal #2 (Hanes deal) ends today — Saturday, 5/26. Deal terms:
- Excludes Everyday Great Price, Hot Buy, Smart Buy, and Unilateral Pricing Policy (UPP) items. Online Only. Applicable on merchandise sold by Kmart. Shop Your Way points and FREECASH cannot be used during offer transaction. Limit $20 CASHBACK in points per member. Points awarded 24 hours after transaction and valid 7 days from purchase.
This is a pretty good deal as long as you’ll use the points in time — note that the $20 in points from the Hanes portion of the deal expire 7 days from purchase. Really, you’ll have six days to use that $20 in points as they are awarded 24 hours after your transaction. The $25 in points from the $25 back on $50 deal are valid for 30 days. I’m not sure which points will be applied first if you only use some of your points — I’d suggest using the full $46 in points within 6 days to be safe.
Paying $50 for $96 in merchandise ($50 now and $46 with your points) sounds like a pretty good deal. You should furthermore be able to go through a shopping portal for 6% back / 6x British Airways Avios (check the best rates here). If you’ve further taken advantage of one of the frequent sales on Sears / Kmart gift cards, you may be saving a few bucks more, and that can certainly start to add up.
To choose qualifying products, make sure the Hanes products show the text that says Spend $20, get $20 CASHBACK in points as shown below:
The same goes for the Spend $50 get $25 sitewide deal. Note that it is only valid on items sold by Kmart (you can choose the tab at the top to look at items sold by Kmart only).
With some shopping around, both deals can be good separately or very good when combined.