|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
American Express has released a new offer for purchases at Staples. I can tell you this offer will be very popular and most likely won’t last long. Let’s take a look.
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions in-store at Staples or online at staples.com by 12/31/2015.
- Valid in-store and online.
- If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 12/31/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Valid at any participating location in the US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. Excludes Online catalog purchases, Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity.
This offer was available on all of my cards on the American Express website. As of now there isn’t a working Twitter hashtag, but that may change since this offer has gone live rather late in the evening. I highly suggest registering as soon as possible as these deals seem to reach their limit rather quickly.
Please see: The complete guide to Amex Offers
Last updated on December 20th, 2018