American Express has released a new targeted Amex Offer for Staples.com. As of now this offer is only available on the American Express website and seems to be highly targeted. I didn’t find it on any of my cards, but hopefully you will have better luck.
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at staples.com by 6/19/2016.
- Valid online only.
- Valid only on US website. Not valid in-store.
- If you order an item during the offer period but it is not provided until after 6/19/2016, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
- Offer not valid on online orders that are placed in-store through sales associate. Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions (same as Staples Easy Print), Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share fund, and Coastwide Labs.
Please see: The complete guide to Amex Offers
Last updated on December 20th, 2018