|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A new Staples Amex Offer appeared today – seemingly only on business cards – that’s offering 10% back on purchases in-store and online and is good on up to $500 of spend. Be sure to log into your American Express account and load this to one of your cards ASAP as there’s probably a limited number of people that’ll be able to load this offer.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases in-store at Staples or online at Staples.com.
- Expires June 30, 2020.
- Limit of $50 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid in-store, via the Staples mobile app and online at Staples.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Valid on US website only.
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
Amex Offers like these are one reason I like to have at least one Amex business card as this doesn’t appear to be available on personal cards. Having said that, the recent Lowe’s offer was seemingly only available on business cards as well, although there were reports that some people received it on a personal card, so that might be the same thing here.
Staples tends to run Visa or Mastercard gift card deals once or twice a month, usually by waiving the $6.95 activation fee on $200 cards. Paying with a card with this Amex Offer loaded to it will turn a break even deal to one that’s profitable. Otherwise, Staples sells a wide variety of gift cards in-store and online, so that’s another option. The terms exclude bulk purchases of gift cards, but regular gift card purchases are fine. This offer is valid until the end of June, so there’s plenty of time to take advantage of it.