There’s a new and seemingly highly targeted Staples Amex Offer today that’s offering either $25 back or 2,500 Membership Rewards when spending $100.
- Spend $100+ at Staples and get $25 back, or
- Spend $100+ at Staples and get 2,500 Membership Rewards.
- Expires June 30, 2019.
- Offer valid in-store, via the Staples mobile app and online at Staples.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US. Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
This is a sweet deal offering 25% back, or more if you were targeted for the Membership Rewards version of the offer and value those points at greater than 1cpp. If possible, load it to a card that has the existing Staples Amex Offer for 10% back to double up on the savings.
Both my wife and I had the MR version of the offer on a couple of cards, although only one of her cards got the $25 statement credit version, while I didn’t get that version of all.
If you’re planning on taking advantage of these offers in-store, be sure to link whatever card(s) you add these offers to in the Dosh app so that you earn an additional 3% cashback.
With regards to the exclusion stating ‘Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases’, I think that relates to corporate gift card purchases or something along those lines – buying Staples or third party gift cards in-store or online is fine and will trigger the offer.
Last updated on May 14th, 2019