Currently Staples is offering Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 for $45.01 – $45 rebate with a limit of 3 rebates. By utilizing this promotion it is possible to earn up to a $50 profit.
- Start through a portal. Upromise for example is paying 5%.
- Buy 3 of the software packages. Your total will be $135.03.
- Checkout through Visa Checkout and pay with an Amex card that is linked to the Amex Offer. (You can add the Amex card to your Visa Checkout account.)
- Submit your rebate online.
Here is how the math works out:
- Cost: -$135.03
- Visa Checkout Discount: $+25
- Amount charged to Amex: $-110.03
- Amex Offer Credit: $+20
- New Cost: -$90.03
- Rebate: $+135
- Portal cashback: +$5.50
- Final profit: +$50.47 & credit card rewards
Staples charges tax for downloads in some states. If they are charging tax consider changing your shipping address to a tax free state or adjust the math as needed.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Last updated on December 31st, 2019