Staples and Cashstar are once again running a gift card promotion. This time they are offering a $20 promotional Staples gift card with the purchase of $100 in Staples eGift cards. The promotion runs through 4/29/15 at 3AM EDT and is limited to 2 promotional cards per customer.
These cards are sold by Cashstar and not Staples and thus do not earn 5x with the Chase Ink card. The promotional $20 cards will be sent out on 4/29/15 and must be used by 5/13/15.
• This Offer applies to eGift Card purchases only and is valid when $100 worth of Staples eGift Cards is purchased during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Order”).
• A customer will be eligible to receive one $20 Staples “ePromo Card” per $100 Qualifying Order per customer.
• Limit of 2 $20 Staples ePromo Cards per customer: Only orders with $200 or more in Staples eGift Cards will receive 2 $20 Staples ePromo Cards.
• There is a limited quantity of $20 Staples “ePromo Cards” available. When the quantity is depleted, the offer will no longer be available. Customers can still purchase eGift Cards, but will not qualify for the $20 Staples “ePromo Card.”
• Only 1 $20 Staples “ePromo Card” may be redeemed per in store or online transaction.
• The $20 Staples “ePromo Card” is only valid for redemption between 04/29/2015 and 05/13/2015.
Last updated on December 31st, 2019