Staples and Cashstar are teaming up to offer a bonus gift card with the purchase of a Staples gift card in honor of Teacher’s Appreciation Week.
Free $20 Staples ePromo card with the purchase of $100 in Staples eGift Cards. Offer Link
- This eGift Card Offer is valid between April 24th and April 30th, 2016 (“Promotion Period”), or until the max issuance of $20 Staples “ePromo Cards” has been reached.
- This Offer applies to eGift Card purchases only and is valid when $100 worth of Staples eGift Cards is purchased during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Order”).
- A customer will be eligible to receive one $20 Staples “ePromo Card” per $100 Qualifying Order per customer.
- Limit of two $20 Staples ePromo Cards per customer: Only orders with $200 or more in Staples eGift Cards will receive two $20 Staples ePromo Cards.
- Your $20 Staples ePromo Card will be emailed to the address provided during the Qualifying Order on the valid date of May 1st, 2016. Your $20 Staples ePromo card will NOT be sent immediately following the Qualifying Order.
- There is a limited quantity of $20 Staples “ePromo Cards” available. When the quantity is depleted, the offer will no longer be available. Customers can still purchase eGift Cards, but will not qualify for the $20 Staples “ePromo Card.”
- Only one $20 Staples “ePromo Card” may be redeemed per in store or online transaction.
- The $20 Staples “ePromo Card” is only valid for redemption between 05/01/2016 and 05/14/2016.
- Staples eGift Cards are provided by Staples’ third-party service provider, CashStar.
- Some purchases may require payment verification which may impact delivery times.
Need to Know
These cards are sold by Cashstar and not Staples directly, so they will not earn 5X with Chase Ink.
Last updated on December 31st, 2019