|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A new Amex Offer for StubHub appeared a few days ago which could be good if you want tickets for an expensive event or for those ticket resellers of you out there.
- Spend $500 or more in one or more transactions online at StubHub.com and get $100 back.
- Expires July 31, 2019.
- Offer valid for ticket purchases via US website and merchant US mobile app only.
- Not valid for ticket sellers.
- Valid for purchases shipped to the US and Puerto Rico.
- Not valid for purchases shipped internationally.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Excludes AXS, Ticketbis, Ticket Technology and StubHub Center.
This offer seems to be highly targeted as I only received it on a couple of my cards, while my wife didn’t have it on any of her cards.
I’m assuming this could be especially useful for those of you that resell tickets. The terms state ‘Not valid for ticket sellers’, but I’m assuming that refers to the fees you incur when selling tickets on StubHub. If you buy tickets on StubHub and resell them elsewhere (or even back on to StubHub?), you could save up to 20% thanks to this Amex Offer.
Other than one concert ticket that I’d bought for personal use, I’ve never resold tickets, so I’m not too familiar with how that side of it works. There might therefore be ways to maximize this offer, so please let us know in the comments below if you know of any. One easy stacking opportunity is to click through from a portal when buying tickets – here are the current rates.
Gift card purchases are excluded, so unfortunately gift card reselling isn’t an option here. That’s because StubHub doesn’t process orders for either physical or digital gift cards, so buying those wouldn’t trigger the Amex Offer.
Last updated on August 4th, 2019