Target is once again offering a 20% off coupon for a future shopping trip in-store or online from when you spend $50 on Black Friday (11/23/18). The 20% off coupon will surely have some exclusions, but last year it had no max value, so it could be an opportunity to score big savings on some items.
- Spend $50 or more at Target on 11/23/18 and get a coupon good for 20% off a future shopping trip in-store or online from 11/27/18 to 12/8/18
- Direct link to Target’s Black Friday Preview (this offer is on page 20)
- Your $50 purchase must be made in a single transaction in stores on 11/23/18 between 12:01am local time and store close, or online 11/23/18 starting at midnight PST until 11:59pm PST.
- Qualifying online guests will receive coupon via email.
- Target reserves the right to cancel coupon if the online order is cancelled.
- The $50 qualifying purchase will be calculated after all other discounts are applied.
- CVS pharmacy, clinic and Target Optical are excluded from qualification.
- Limit one 20% off coupon per guest.
- Some exclusions apply; see coupon for details.
- *Mobile coupon will be delivered to Wallet in the Target app after qualifying transaction.
I believe last year’s coupon excluded Apple products and some electronics, but there will certainly still be some deals to be had after Black Friday and Cyber Monday and/or you can just save on normal shopping at Target. Last year’s coupon did not work on gift cards if I remember correctly (though any $50 purchase, including a gift card purchase, triggered the coupon). There are always some deals that persist beyond the shopping holidays and portal promotions might be a good stack with the 20% off coupon, so I’d say this is probably worth pursuing for most Target shoppers.
H/T: Doctor of Credit