|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Target gives REDcard holders 5% off all the time, but until tomorrow (April 6) you can save an additional 5% on online orders – including for pickup orders in-store – when using promo code REDCARD.
- Save additional 5% on online Target orders when paying with your REDcard and using promo code REDCARD.
- Direct link to offer (our affiliate link).
- Offer expires 4/6/2019 at 11:59pm PT.
- Save an extra 5% off your purchase when you use your debit or credit REDcard as payment type. Discount applied at checkout with entry of promotion code REDCARD.
- Discount will apply only to the purchase amount tendered to your REDcard.
- The standard 5% REDcard discount will be applied after the extra 5% discount.
- Offer excludes items sold & shipped by Target +™ Partners, alcohol, gift cards, prepaid cards, milk, select baby brands (DockATot, Halo, Infant Optics, Owlet, Peg Perego, Philips Avent), Levi’s Red Label, LEGO, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Hub, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox One hardware, Simple Human, Traeger, Harry’s, Flamingo, power shave, power dental, Tylenol and Motrin pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, and Target Optical.
- Offer available online only.
- May not be applied to previous purchases.
If Target is your happy place, saving an extra 5% should make you even more joyful, although I guess online ordering isn’t quite the same experience as wandering the aisles with a red cart.
As the terms note, the standard 5% discount is applied after the 5% discount by using promo code REDCARD. That means you’ll actually save 9.75% rather than a full 10% but it’s still a great deal.
Check out their weekly ad for products that have a limited time discount as there are some bargains to be had. For example, we need to order more flea and tick medicine for our dog and Target is currently offering 20% off all flea and tick treatments when picking up in-store. We use K9 Advantix ii (our affiliate link) and with the 20% off sale comes to $48.61 with tax. That’s slightly cheaper than Chewy or PetSmart and that’s before you take into account both the standard 5% REDcard discount and additional 5% discount with promo code REDCARD.
One thing to note is that the site might give you the following error message saying that the promo code doesn’t apply to any item in your cart:
Based on the comments on the DoC post about this, it looks like you just have to proceed far enough in the checkout process and it’ll work. I don’t have a REDcard and so haven’t been able to verify this for myself.
We’ve provided our affiliate link above, but you can make this deal even better by clicking through from a shopping portal – here are the current rates for Target.