|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Cash back app Ibotta is out with a targeted offer for 8% back at Kroger. The maximum cash back through this offer is $20, so your max purchase is $250. While I don’t have this offer in my app, it could certainly be useful for those who do.
- Ibotta has a targeted offer for 8% back (up to $20 back on $250) at Kroger when you submit your receipt (note: check your Ibotta app to be sure you have this offer before shopping)
- Direct link to this offer (if you’re not targeted, you won’t see the 8% cash back info)
- If you’re new to Ibotta, feel free to sign up with one of our referrals with our thanks:
- 8% cash back is only valid on the gross merchandise purchased. Cash back is not valid on taxes, fees, promotions, and coupons.
- $20 cash back limited per transaction
- All receipts must be submitted within one week of the printed receipt date.
- Online purchases are not eligible for credit.
- Offer excludes all purchases of Gift Cards.
- An offer is limited to one redemption per user.
- Expires September 26, 2019 1:29 AM
- See your offer for full terms
Again, this one is targeted, so you may or may not see it available (it’s not available in my account). Those who do could likely max out the 8% on a regular grocery shopping trip — and note that you’ll want to since I believe this is valid one-time-only, not cumulatively. You’ll need to submit your receipt after the fact, so this is not automatic. Would it stack with the Dosh offer since that one is card-linked and this one is by receipt? That sounds too good to be true, but I don’t know for sure.
Note that the terms exclude gift card purchases, but one commenter at Doctor of Credit notes having bought a small gift card that seemed to qualify. YMMV. If you intend to just purchase a $250 GC, go in with the expectation that it probably won’t work and be happily surprised if it does. Better yet, take the sure thing and save twenty bucks on groceries with this one. Be sure you’re using a card that earns one of the best category bonuses at US Supermarkets and you’ll increase your return.
H/T: Doctor of Credit