|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There is a new targeted Amazon promotion when you pay using at least 1 American Express Membership Rewards point. I’ve seen reports of various targeted discounts as seen under “The Deal” below (up to $20 off of $80). It only takes a second to see if you’re targeted (link under The Deal).
- Amazon is offering a targeted discount when you pay with points and use at least 1 American Express Membership Rewards point at checkout. Targeted offers include:
- $20 off of a purchase of $80
- $10 off of a purchase of $50
- $5 off of a purchase of $30
- Direct link to see if you are targeted
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 7/31/2020, or (b) the time at which 50,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $X of eligible products (see your offer), where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $X (where X = your offer amount) per eligible Membership Rewards enrolled card per one account
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order . If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Membership Rewards points.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Membership Rewards points card issued in United States.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
We only had the $5 off of $30 offer in my account. Typically, this should work for physical third party gift cards as long as they are sold by Amazon. Alternatively, I’m sure that many readers are shopping often at Amazon and one of these discounts could easily be useful on household products.
Just be sure to only use 1 Membership Rewards point when checking out, otherwise you get terrible value for the points.