|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Chase is targeting some cardholders with an offer to earn 5%/5x when paying select bills with eligible cards.
- Earn 5%/5x when paying the following bills with a targeted Chase card:
- Phone service
- Direct link to offer.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must activate by 09/30/20, 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- You’ll earn 5% total Cash Back rewards for each $1 spent, on up to $2,000 in total spend on combined purchases in the reward categories listed below during the promotional period (4% additional Cash Back rewards on top of the 1% Cash Back rewards earned on each purchase). This equates to $0.05 in total cash back, which is equal to 5 points, for each $1 spent, until you reach the $2,000 spend limit.
- The total amount of cash back you can earn with this offer is $100 which is equal to 10,000 points.
- After spending $2,000 on combined purchases in the reward categories listed below, you go back to earning 1% Cash Back rewards for every dollar spent, with no maximum.
- For a purchase to qualify for this offer, the merchant must submit charges to your credit card by the last day of the promotional period 09/30/20.
- All of your eligible purchases during the promotional period will be automatically counted, as long as you have enrolled by 09/30/20.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for Cash Back to post to your account.
- To be eligible for this offer, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
Based on Doctor of Credit’s post about this offer, it looks like this promotion launched at the end of last month. They might be rolling out the offer to additional cardholders though because Greg received an email about it yesterday.
It seems to be highly targeted because he could only activate it on one of his Freedom cards. I’ve also tried registering all my Chase cards and those of my wife but none of them seem to be eligible.
If you’re one of the lucky people who’s been targeted, 5% or 5x (depending on the card) can be a great offer, particularly for insurance payments that aren’t typically eligible for bonused spend.