|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
I had a nice little surprise in my emails this morning from Radisson Rewards as they’ve given me 2,500 free Radisson Rewards points for seemingly no reason. It looks like this is targeted as not everyone is receiving this offer.
- Get 2,500 free Radisson Rewards points when clicking on link in targeted email.
- Must claim by January 31, 2020.
- Points will be credited to account by March 31, 2020.
- To be eligible for the Offer, you must be: (i) be a current Radisson Rewards (formerly Club Carlson) member; (ii) have a valid email address connected with your Radisson Rewards account; and (iii) have received a private email invitation to participate in the Offer (“Eligible Member”).
- Offer is a one-time only offer and for the recipient only.
- Eligible Members must click the link in the private email invitation by January 31, 2020 to claim the bonus points. Upon the expiration of the Offer Period, recipient is no longer eligible to receive the Offer.
I received this offer on one of my two Radisson Rewards accounts, but not on the other; my wife’s sole account didn’t receive the offer either. The account which was targeted had two stays totaling 10 nights last year, so I’m not sure if that level of activity had anything to do with it.
The email contains a link to claim the points, so there doesn’t seem to be a direct link where you can see whether you were targeted or not. The subject line was “Bonus points gift just for you (no strings attached!)”, although they might A/B test different subject lines, so it’s worth opening emails from them through the rest of this month in case you get the same offer.
The reason why I say to check them through to the end of January is due to some of the wording on the confirmation screen once I’d claimed my points. That said:
Eligible Radisson Rewards members will be invited to claim bonus points (the “Offer”) between January 1, 2020 and January 31, 2020 (the “Offer Period”). By participating in this Offer, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
They might therefore send out emails to further members over the course of the next few weeks with a similar offer. There’s no guarantee about that, but it’s worth keeping an eye out for an email from them considering it only takes one click to claim the points. 2,500 points won’t get you very far, but it’s certainly better than nothing.