There’s a new targeted Amex Offer out today that’s good for $15 back on $30 or more at Sam’s Club online. I didn’t find this offer on any of my cards, but it’s worth checking for it if you’re a member as this could easily be handy.
- There’s a new targeted Amex Offer out good for $15 back when you spend $30 or more at Sam’s Club online only (check your Amex login)
- Offer valid online on US website only at Samsclub.com and via Sam’s Club mobile app (excluding the Scan and Go app).
- Not valid on purchases made in-Club, via the Scan and Go app, phone orders or new memberships.
- Excludes Club pick up paid for in-store.
- Excludes prescription and photo purchases made via Sam’s Club mobile app, Sam’s Club fuel and third Party Services offered to Sam’s Club Members (Auto Buying Program, Payroll, Stationary, Checks, Healthcare, Legal Zoom, Photo Center, Business Payment Solutions, Samsclubcontacts.com, Accounting Services, Business Lending Center, Identity Protection Service, Business Printing).
I didn’t find this one on any of the cards in my household, but some cardholders have it. It’s worth logging in to see if you have it since Sam’s Club sells many discounted gift cards online. Most people can find a gift card on which they’d like to save an extra fifteen bucks. Keep in mind that it is not valid in-store.
H/T: Doctor of Credit