There is a targeted offer out for some US Bank credit cards offering up to $90 in statement credits, with bonus at gas stations, sporting goods stores, and on Motorhome / RV Rentals being targeted to some Cash+ and Radisson credit card holders (and possibly others).
- US Bank is sending out targeted spending offers. Reports thus far indicate the following bonuses (but less us know if you receive an email with a different bonus):
- 3% back (up to $20) at gas stations
- 3% back (up to $20) at sporting goods stores and bike shops
- 5% back (up to $50) on Motorhome and RV Rentals
- Must register via targeted link in email
I don’t have the full fine print on this I haven’t received an email on my Radisson card (2BTraveling tagged us with this one on Twitter). However, it sounds like if you receive this offer on the Cash+ and you have Sporting Goods stores chosen as a 5% category, you’ll get this 3% on top, which would make for a nice little stack. Note the relatively low caps on these bonuses — with so many cards offering a gas bonus right now, I can’t imagine it’s worth going after that one, but the other two could be nice little wins if you’re already spending money at those places.
If you’re a US Bank cardholder, keep an eye out for an activation email. If you’ve received other bonus offers from US Bank and/or on other cards, let us know in the comments.