Citi is sending out a targeted offer to ThankYou Preferred (and possibly other) cardholders giving 5,000 ThankYou points for adding an authorized user.
Now, for a limited time, add an authorized user and spend $2,000 on purchases to receive 5,000 bonus ThankYou® points by 9/30/2016.
Update: At least one reader has received an offer with a different bonus amount.
- This offer starts upon enrollment and will end on 9/30/2016.
- Earnings may overlap with other special offers in which you are currently enrolled.
- Purchases exclude balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, items returned for credit, fees and interest charges.
- All purchases must be posted during the promotional period.
- Earnings associated with this bonus offer are limited to the addition of only one authorized user. ThankYou® points earned will be posted to the primary cardmembers’ account in 1-2 billing cycles.
Different Spend Requirements
In the past, different cardmembers received different versions of the offer with varying spend requirements. It isn’t clear if that is the case this time, but if you are targeted you may have a higher or lower spend threshold.
Last updated on December 20th, 2018