Citi is sending out a targeted offer to ThankYou Premier and Preferred cardholders giving 5,000 ThankYou points for adding an authorized user.
Now, for a limited time, add an authorized user and spend $1,000 ($2,000) in purchases to receive 5,000 bonus ThankYou® Points by 06/30/2016.
- This offer starts upon enrollment and will end on 06/30/16.
- If you add an authorized user, you must pay us for all charges made or allowed by the authorized user.
- Earnings associated with this program will equal 5,000 bonus ThankYou® Point(s) after you add an authorized user and spend $1,000 ($2,000) on purchases, and may overlap with other special offers in which you are currently enrolled.
- Purchases exclude balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, items returned for credit, fees and interest charges.
- All purchases must be posted during the promotional period.
- Earnings associated with this bonus offer are limited to the addition of only one authorized user.
Different Spend Requirements
My wife received a version of this offer with a $1,000 spending requirement while Julian the Devil’s Advocate and a reader received the offer with a $2,000 spending requirement. Let us know in the comments if your version is different than those two.
Last updated on December 31st, 2019