|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
In addition to the La Quinta Amex Offer, there’s another new hotel Amex Offer today. This one is for The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts – one of Marriott’s brands – and offers the chance to save up to 20% when staying at one of their properties in the US.
- Spend $375+ for your stay at The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts and get $75 back.
- Expires January 31, 2019.
- Offer valid only at The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts in the U.S and U.S. territories.
- Reservations must be made online at luxurycollection.com, via the app or by calling 1-800-325-3589.
- Excludes all other Marriott and SPG brands.
- Not valid for online purchases at The Luxury Collection Store.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
This Amex Offer for The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts is only available for stays at their properties in the US and US territories, so it won’t save you money on a stay at the hotel in Spain pictured above. There’s a total of 20 properties in the US in 14 different states:
The terms state that reservations need to be made through The Luxury Collection’s website, via the app or over the phone. There should be a couple of ways to save more money or get extra benefits when making a reservation though.
The first would be to click through to Marriott’s website from a cashback portal. Ebates is currently offering 12% cashback, although that high rate is unlikely to last for long. Luxurycollection.com automatically redirects to a Luxury Collection subdomain on Marriott’s website, so you might as well earn cashback on the reservation seeing as you’ll end up on the same website.
Alternatively, some of these properties are bookable through Fine Hotels & Resorts if you have an Amex Platinum card. Despite not booking through the channels listed above, FHR bookings have triggered Amex Offers in the past. Making a reservation through FHR would give you the following benefits:
- Room upgrade upon arrival, when available
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Guaranteed 4pm late check-out
- Noon check-in, when available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Unique amenity, such as a food and beverage credit or one-way private sedan transfer
Last updated on February 2nd, 2019