Uber and Android Pay have teamed up to offer a great deal.
Get 50% off your next 5 rides.
How It Works
- Set up Android Pay with an eligible credit or debit card.
- Open the Uber app and set Android Pay as your default payment option.
- Enter promo code ANDROID50 and enjoy 50% off your next 5 rides (up to $15 off per ride).
- Make sure Android Pay is selected on the confirmation screen.
- Offer ends December 31st, 2016 or while supplies last.
You can find the full details on the offer page.
HT: Dan’s Deals
|Name / Link||Offer||Frequent Miler Notes|
|Uber||You will receive $5 towards your first ride if you use my link.||Use to call up cars “on demand” from your smart phone via the Uber app. Trip is automatically charged to your credit card. If you go with UberX (default option) prices tend to be much cheaper than taxis.|
Last updated on December 31st, 2019