|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Uber has sent out targeted emails offering 25% off UberEats orders when paying with Venmo and using promo code VENMOFEAST. It might be possible to stack this with this month’s Amex Platinum Uber benefit to pay $5 on a $50 order.
- Pay for an UberEats order with Venmo and using promo code VENMOFEAST to save 25% on your order.
- Maximum $10 per order.
- Limit of 5 orders.
- Expires December 17, 2018 at 11:55pm PT.
- The user must use Venmo as the payment method for the order to be eligible for the discount.
- The user also must receive this email directly from Uber to be eligible and must apply the promo code in the app before completing their order.
With a limit of $10 back on each order, you’ll max it out with a $40 order each time.
Don’t forget that this month’s Uber benefit on the personal Amex Platinum card is $35 (the usual $15 plus December’s $20 bonus). It’d therefore be better to use up that credit before using this Venmo offer unless you plan on spending the $35 after December 17.
I’m waiting for my new Amex Platinum card so I can’t check, but I’m curious if it’s possible to stack both the Platinum credit and this Venmo offer. For example, let’s say you place a $50 order and apply the VENMOFEAST code to get $10 off. Would it then be possible to use your $35 credit and so only have to pay the $5 balance using Venmo? I’m not convinced that’ll work as I suspect you have to pay the entire amount using Venmo, but it’s worth a try if you received the targeted email and have a personal Amex Platinum card.
Here are the steps given in the email for how to add Venmo to your UberEats account:
- Download the Venmo app.
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the Uber Eats app and select Payment.
- Tap Add Payment Method.
- Tap Venmo.
- Sign in to your Venmo account and tap Authorize.