|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Upromise shopping portal is offering a $10 bonus when spending $125 or more in the next couple of days.
- Spend $125+ through the Upromise shopping portal and get a $10 bonus.
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “Mystery Bonus” offer, which runs from 05/04/20 through 05/08/20 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will earn a one-time bonus of $10 bonus cash back on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard cash back earned from shopping online through Upromise Shopping.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Earn $10 cash back for qualifying purchases of at least $125 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus cash back.
- Please see the Upromise Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus cash back to post to your Upromise account.
If you were to spend exactly $125, a $10 bonus represents an 8% bonus which is a great return seeing as it’s on top of the cashback you’d already earn from the portal.
Gift cards are excluded, but there should be a couple of exceptions. That’s because Raise and GiftCards.com are participating retailers through the portal and gift card purchases from those sites have earned bonuses from Upromise in the past.
This bonus offer expires on May 8, so there’s only a couple more days to take advantage of this offer.
Although Upromise is set up for college savings, the cashback you earn through the portal don’t have to be used to fund a 529 account. Instead, you can have the cashback you earn transferred to your bank account.