|U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card||50K after $4.5K spend in 90 days|
The US Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card offers 3X points for travel and mobile wallet payments; and 1X points on other purchases. Even though the card has a hefty $400 annual fee, they offer $325 per year in automatic travel rebates. For those who would have used the card to pay for travel anyway, this effectively reduces the annual fee burden to just $75 per year.
Other valuable perks of this card include:
- Points worth 1.5 cents each when used to purchase travel (flights, hotels, car rentals)
- Airport Lounge Access via Priority Pass Select (4 free visits per year)
- 12 complimentary Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi passes per year
- No foreign transaction fees
- US Bank Altitude Reserve Complete Guide
- Will I sign up for the Altitude Reserve? More importantly, should you?
|Card / Notes||Bonus / Annual Fee|
| U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card|
Earning rate: 3X travel and mobile wallet payments
-$325 in travel credits per membership year
-Points worth 1.5 cents each towards travel
-Priority Pass Select airport lounge access (4 per year)
-12 free Gogo Wifi passes per year
-Primary car rental coverage
-No foreign transaction fees
See also: US Bank Altitude Reserve Complete Guide
|50K after $4.5K spend in 90 days
$400 annual fee
FM Mini Review: With points worth 1.5 cents each towards travel, this card offers an excellent signup bonus. For ongoing use, this card is a winner for those who spend a lot on mobile payments (at 3X, rewards are worth 4.5%)
Note: Many more excellent credit card offers, along with application tips for each bank, can be found on our Best Credit Card Offers Page.