A new Walmart Online Grocery Amex Offer appeared this morning. It’s not possible to load this Amex Offer to all your cards, although you can load both the statement credit and Membership Rewards offers to one card each.
- Spend $50+ at grocery.walmart.com and get $10 back, or
- Spend $50+ at grocery.walmart.com and get 1,000 Membership Rewards
- Expires November 15, 2018.
- One or more transactions.
- Offer valid only on grocery.walmart.com.
- Valid only on US website.
- Excludes purchases on third party or affiliated websites linked with/from grocery.walmart.com (such as but not limited to Walmart.com, Walmart Contacts, Walmart Checks, Walmart Photo Services, Walmart Stationary, and Walmart Moneygram).
Walmart Online Grocery sadly doesn’t sell gift cards, so that play isn’t available. This can be a good way to save up to 20% on your groceries though, or even more if you have the Membership Rewards version of the offer depending on how you value those points.
You pick up your grocery order from the store, so there’s no delivery charge to take into account when trying to meet the $50 threshold.
I checked Top Cashback’s listing for Walmart and it lists the following exclusion:
Cashback cannot be earned on Walmart Grocery service
I’d therefore expect that to be the case on all portals, although I may be wrong. That said, it certainly doesn’t hurt clicking through from a cashback portal anyway in case it tracks nonetheless.
Following the recent Amex Offer changes, this Walmart Online Grocery Amex Offer can’t be loaded to each of your cards. You can load one statement credit offer and one Membership Rewards offer to two different cards though.
As for which cards to load the offers, it might be best loading them to cards that earn bonus points at grocery stores. I know Walmart stores don’t normally code as grocery stores, but it might code differently for their online grocery service. If anyone knows how it codes, please let us know in the comments below.