Shopping can be as easy as Open, Scan, Done when you use Walmart Pay. When you spend $100 or more with any American Express® Card using Walmart Pay between November 25 and December 31, 2016, you can get a $20 Walmart eGift Card.
How It Works
- Load your American Express® Card into your Walmart Pay account.
- Use your American Express Card to make an in-store purchase of $100+ through Walmart Pay at any US Walmart store by December 31, 2016.
- A $20 Walmart eGift card will be loaded into your Walmart Pay account by Walmart after you complete your qualifying purchase.
- Offer valid in-store only.
- Limit of one $20 Walmart eGift Card per Walmart Pay account.
- Walmart’s Gift Card Terms and Conditions apply to the Walmart eGift Cards.
- Not valid for prior purchases. Fulfillment of the offer is the sole responsibility of Walmart Stores, Inc.
You can find the full terms along with answers to frequently asked questions on the offer page.
(Note: The offer is hosted on a 3rd party website owned by an advertising agency. It seems legitimate as far as I can tell, however you do all of your purchases and interactions directly in the Walmart app anyway.)
Last updated on December 20th, 2018