February 14, 2012
interminable fun “Write a Book, Win a Nook” contest has come to a close. Here are the results:
- 1,697 lines were added to the story. Almost all qualified as legitimate contest entries.
- 462,512 people died in the story. Most exploded.
- Gary Steiger, who runs the FreeFrequentFlyerMiles website was eaten. Apparently he was yummy.
- Everyone who died was reincarnated… several times.
- Everyone is now a flesh eating zombie. Alas.
- Frequent Miler finally returned home from glob trotting in order to spend Valentine’s day with his wife and son.
- The cat said “The End”
- Then Frequent Miler announced the winner. Read comments 1699 to 1706 to see who won. You’ll find the comments here.
Thanks everyone who played! Congratulations to the winner!
Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!
If you’re new to Frequent Miler, please start here