I’m trying something new with this post. If all goes well, this post will grow as deals are discovered throughout the day. Many Cyber Monday deals have been announced before Monday, but my guess is that we’ll find some new goodies on Monday. If nothing else, I expect we’ll see some cool new Amex Offers and a few good portal bonuses.
If you know of good deals not yet reported here, please comment below (or email me: frequentmiler at gmail).
Deals reported as of 5:00 pm, EST:
- Entertainment 2015 books for $19 (usually $35) and 35% cash back
- Neiman Marcus 15X, ebags 18X (20% off & $10 sync offer) via United portal. Only those who have a United card will see the increased offers. You do not need to pay with the United card.
Deals reported as of 2:15 pm, EST:
Deals reported as of 10:22 am, EST:
Deals reported as of 9:35 am, EST:
- LifeMiles 125% bonus on purchased miles
- Sears 8X Rapid Rewards points (double dip opportunity)
- Chime: Free $5 Amazon gift card
Deals reported as of 7:30 am, EST:
- Staples: Buy $50 or more wearable fitness tracker, get a $25 Visa gift card with coupon code 64971.
- T-mobile iPhone deal: Free $100 memory upgrade.
Deals reported as of 7:07 am, EST:
- iTunes $100 gift credit for $75 on eBay (try code CYBEREBAY for an additional discount)
- Gap $100 gift card for $80 on eBay (try code CYBEREBAY for an additional discount)
Deals reported as of 6:45 am, EST:
- See today’s Portal Alert’s for tons of really good portal offers!
- New Amex Offers for You: $20 back with $100 Staples purchase! Confirmed.
From comments and other blogs:
- $100 Off Hotel Bookings of $100+ on Orbitz Cyber Monday! Thanks Melanie. UPDATE: DEAD
- Staples was offering a discount on $100 Visa gift cards (but now out of stock). It will be worth checking to see if this deal is available in-store.
- Staples: Buy $25 in e-gift cards and get a $5 promo card free
- Staples: $100 gift card for $90 on eBay. You may be able to snag this for $80 with code CYBEREBAY. Thanks Ranjitsinh.
- Up to $500 in free Victoria’s Secret Rewards Cards
Deals reported in original post:
To get things rolling, here are a few deals that were already known at the time I kicked off this post:
Silvercar 50% off December drives
This one was really marketed as a Black Friday deal, but its good through the end of day Monday. Book with code WACKFRIDAY. Valid for drives starting 12/1 – 12/31. Also, don’t forget that you can make a bunch of money referring friends to Silvercar! I already received my first $100 referral! For details see: Silvercar referral deal becomes ridiculously good.
Club Carlson: 100% bonus on purchased points
Cyber Monday only: Buy Club Carlson points and get a 100% bonus. Normally, for example, 20,000 points would cost $140, but with this deal you can buy 10,000 points for $70 and end up with 20,000 points. That’s a cost of only .35 cents per point. While its often possible to get much better value from your points, my Fair Trading Prices chart has Club Carlson points at only .25 cents per point. What that means is that I wouldn’t buy those points for .35 cents each unless I had a concrete plan to use them and unless I knew that I would get much more value than that. Also note that Points.com handles the transaction (so it doesn’t count as Club Carlson hotel spend for a credit card bonus).
Up to 20% off gift cards at Staples
Find details here.
CVS Free $10 gift card when you spend $30 on participating products
This looks like a worthy stop given that some of the participating products include common items you’re likely to need such as laundry detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, etc., and many of these items are on sale too.
- Up to 30% off Etihad flights.
- 50% off Marriott Latin America and Caribbean
- More hotel sales listed here
Make your own Cyber Monday deals anytime
Don’t forget that there are many ways to get deals throughout the year that often far exceed Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals. Please see “Stacking deals for fantastic points and savings” for details.