American Express is sending out a targeted offer to holders of their charge cards offering 10K Membership Rewards points for opting in to their Extended Payment Option.
You are invited to enroll in the Extended Payment Option, which gives you the flexibility to carry a balance or pay in full each month. If you are approved, you could get 10,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Offer expires August 15, 2016.
- The Extended Payment Option is one of the Pay Over Time features we may offer.
- Not all Card Members are eligible to use Pay Over Time features. Requests to pay over time are approved based on several factors including account history, current account status and credit record at time of request.
- Upon enrollment in Extended Payment Option, we will assess your current Pay Over Time Limit, which may be set starting at $10,000.
- There is no fee to enroll and you will continue to enjoy all of the benefits of your Card.
Need to Know
- If you were targeted, you should have received an email from American Express. You may also see the offer under “Amex Offers & Benefits” when logged into your account.
- You do need to be approved by Amex for this option, however no hard inquiry is performed.
- When I took advantage of a similar deal earlier this year, it took less than a week for the bonus points to post.