Virgin America is holding a fare sale today in honor of winning “Best U.S. Airline” from Conde Nast Traveler.
We took “Best U.S. Airline” in Condé Nast Traveler’s 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards for the ninth year in a row. Book celebratory fares by tonight to fly by March 8, 2017.
- Main Cabin tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm CT on Tuesday, October 18, 2016.
- Fares for SEA, PDX, AUS, ORD, DEN, DAL, JFK-FLL, LAS-SFO, LAX-SFO, LAS-LAX, PSP-SFO, SAN-SFO, and HI are one-way and require a 14-day advance purchase where travel must occur between November 1, 2016 and March 8, 2017.
- All other markets require a 21-day advance purchase where travel must occur between November 8, 2016 and March 8, 2017.
- 2016 Blackout dates include:: 11/10, 11/14, 11/22 – 11/28, and 12/22 – 12/31. 2017 Blackout dates include: 1/1 – 1/3, 1/16 and 2/20.
- Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights.
- LAS-LAX $39 each way
- DAL-LAS $59 each way
- LAS-SFO $49 each way
- LAX-SEA $59 each way
- SAN-SFO- $49 each way
You can find the full terms and all of the available sale fares on the promo page.