Starwood is out with a targeted offer to earn up to 5,000 bonus Starpoints for flying with Delta.
- Earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints for each qualifying Delta flight booked and flown by July 31st, 2017 up to a max of 5,000 points.
- Targeted offer for Starwood elite members
- You may be able to sign in here to see if you were targeted, though check your email for a link.
- Must register for Crossover Rewards by May 31st, 2017
- Must book and complete flights between April 17th, 2017 and July 31st, 2017
- A “Qualifying Delta Flight” is a round-trip flight that is marketed and ticketed by Delta (e.g., has a DL flight number) and that earns miles in the Delta SkyMiles program under the Delta SkyMiles Rules & Conditions, except for flights that are booked through online travel agencies including, without limitation, expedia.com, hotwire.com, priceline.com, orbitz.com, cheaptickets.com, travelocity.com and each of their subsidiaries
- This promotion may be combined with other Starpoints promotions
- Bonus Starpoints will be credited within 60 days of completion of your flight
This is a great promotion if you plan to book travel on Delta over the coming months. Per the fine print in the email, your flight must be booked and flown during the promotional period, meaning that previous bookings would not count. The email does say that it is targeted for SPG Elite members. While I did qualify for Gold based on stays and nights in 2015, I did not stay much with Starwood last year and I am now an SPG Gold member thanks to my Amex Business Platinum card. Check your email to see if you are targeted.