Wyndham Rewards is out with a promotion that slipped past me last month: book up to 3 stays by 1/31/18 and stay by 2/28/18 to earn up to 15,000 points – and that’s on top of the points you earn from each stay (a minimum of 1K points per stay). That’s enough points for a free night anywhere in the world with Wyndham Rewards.
- Book by 1/31/18 using Visa Checkout and complete your qualified stay(s) by 2/28/18 and receive bonus points according to the number of stays:
- 3,000 bonus points after your first stay
- 5,000 bonus points after your second stay
- 7,000 bonus points after your third stay
- Direct link to promotion
- Consecutive nights at one hotel will be counted as one stay (regardless of check-ins and check-outs)
- Points will be awarded 6-8 weeks after check out
- Check-outs after 2/28 will not receive credit
While not quite as good as the Masterpass promotion a few months ago that only required two stays, this one still looks pretty good. Is it worth a mattress run? Probably not in most instances, but if you’re looking to use a free night in an expensive locale, there are scenarios where it might make sense. It’s worth noting that your check-out date is what counts in terms of the end of the promotion — so make sure you check out on or before 2/28/18. There is still plenty of time to make reservations on this one. One stay earns enough points for a “Go fast” cash + points reservation with Wyndham, so keep this promo in mind.
H/T: Loyalty Traveler