Chase has emailed out what might be a targeted offer for $20 off on $50 or more at 1800Flowers or Harry & David (or their other affiliated sites) by using a promo code and checking out with Chase Pay. There are many options for earning rewards at 1800Flowers, so be sure to check out our complete guide linked below for other options.
- Save $20 when you spend $50 or more at 1800 Flowers.com and associated sites (Harry & David, 1800Baskets.com, Cherly’s Cookies, FruitBouquets.com, The Popcorn Factory, and Wolferman’s).
- Use promo code CHASEPAY and check out with Chase Pay
- Valid 12/6/17 to 12/13/17
- Purchase must be $50 or more
- Must use Chase Pay to place your order
This promotion could be targeted, but since the promo code (CHASEPAY) is so generic, I doubt that. The email image above shows that your savings will be automatically applied, so you may see this at checkout. Note that according to our 1800Flowers Extreme Stacking promo codes, portals, gift cards, and more resource page, portal rewards and promo codes do not stack, so consider the value of this promotion against other options in our guide.