|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
TopCashBack is offering 10% back on gift card purchases at Raise.com today (8/31 only). That’s a great deal if you can find some of the more rarely/slimly discounted cards and you haven’t yet exceeded the lifetime purchase cap.
- Get 10% cash back on Raise.com purchases today via TopCashBack
- If you’re new to TopCashBack, consider signing up through our referral link with our thanks.
- Individual orders under $20 are not eligible for cash back
- “Raise Pay” purchases are non-commissionable (i.e. you only earn cash back on second-hand cards, not “new” gift cards)
- Once you have placed over $5,000 in lifetime purchases through Raise.com, you are no longer eligible to receive cash back
- See TopCashBack for full terms
This can be a terrific deal if you’re able to nab cards that are rarely discounted or only typically discounted a few percent. Keep in mind that I’d only recommend buying cards for which you have an immediate or near-immediate use: while I’ve had great experiences with Raise, I wouldn’t buy a second-hand gift card and hold onto it for months.
It’s also worth keeping the lifetime cap in mind: if you’ve bought $5K or more in gift cards lifetime through Raise, whether through a portal or not, you will not earn cash back.