|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
UPromise Shopping is currently offering 12% cash back on Holiday Inn Express stays. Note that while Upromise lists other IHG brands at 3%, it is likely that you could click through the link for Holiday Inn Express and score 12% back even if booking another brand. YMMV, but since the Upromise link takes you to a general IHG search engine, I’d expect you’ll earn 12% back on any IHG brand as long as you click through the HIE link.
- UPromise Shopping is offering 12% cash back on Holiday Inn Express stays (which may work for other IHG brands)
- Direct link to this promo
- Not eligible until reservations have been fulfilled (i.e. cash back posts after your stay is completed)
- Specialty rates such as corporate, negotiated rates, and IHG Friends & Family are not eligible for Rewards.
- Rooms booked and paid for by IHG reward Club Points are not eligible (this includes cash & points)
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
Remember that by clicking through a portal like UPromise, you are taken to the IHG website to book, so you’ll get full elite benefits and earn points for your stay as you ordinarily would expect when booking direct. You do not need to book an advance purchase rate to earn cash back — you’ll see cash back post at some point in the weeks following your stay.
As noted at the top, UPromise is currently offering 12% back on Holiday Inn Express but only 3% back at other brands. However, I think you could earn 12% back at whichever IHG brand you like as long as you click through the link on the UPromise Holiday Inn Express page. That’s because when you slick the UPromise link, it takes you to a Holiday Inn Express-branded general IHG search site.
When you put in a city and dates, it returns all IHG properties, not just HIE properties.
YMMV of course. If for some reason your cash back doesn’t post automatically and you need to file a claim with UPromise, you may have difficulty getting your 12% paid out if you booked a brand other than Holiday Inn Express. Still, I think it’s likely to work without intervention. Note that the terms state that specialty rates and coupon codes not found on UPromise are not eligible. I’ve had luck with AAA or government rates through other portals, but YMMV here as well.
While 12% back wouldn’t be enough to make me rush out and book a stay, it would certainly be a nice return if I were already looking to make a booking.