|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Amex Offer out today for Dell.com purchases with two versions: Spend $599 or more, get 12,000 Membership Rewards points or $120 back (depending on which offer you find in your account).
- Check for a new targeted Amex Offer good for one of the following:
- Spend $599+, get 12,000 Membership Rewards points
- Spend $599+, get $120 back
- Expires 7/31/20
- Valid at Dell.com US website, mobile app, and phone orders
- See your offer for full terms
Even though these are surely targeted, this type of deal often fills up relatively quickly, so I recommend adding the offer ASAP if you find it.
Unfortunately, I did not find this offer on our Business Platinum card (which might have made for a nice stack with other Dell Amex Offers and benefits). I currently have offers synced on our Business Platinum good for the following at Dell:
- +1 Membership Reward points per $1 (through 12/31/20)
- +4 Membership Rewards points per $1 (through 7/31/20)
- 10% back (up to $1500 back) through 8/31/20
This new offer is basically 20x if I spend exactly $600 (assuming the Membership Rewards version), which I value more highly than the stacking combination above. That said, if I were spending more than $699, I would have my cake and eat it too since Dell allows easy split payment online during the checkout process. Also keep in mind that you can start at a shopping portal. Keep an eye out for Rakuten as they have increased Dell to 10x or 12x a few times — I wouldn’t be surprised to see a rate like that around the Fourth of July, which could make for a terrific stack.
Again, I’d look to sync this one up ASAP. We’ve added it to our database of Current Amex Offers.