Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Ebay is running a targeted offer for 15% back in eBay bucks on purchases of $150+ for two days only (Thursday and Friday 3/22 and 3/23). Ebay often runs targeted eBay bucks promotions, and we don’t always post them since they are so highly targeted. However, at such a high percentage this seemed like a deal that might interest some readers.
- Earn 15% eBay Bucks on orders of $150+ or 8% on orders of $50+ (only available to those with targeted accounts)
- Must activate the offer before making a purchase
- Valid 5:00AM PT on March 22, 2018 through 11:59PM PT on March 23, 2018
- Cap of $100 in earned eBay Bucks per transaction
- Cap of $500 in earned eBay Bucks per quarter
- Excludes purchases in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories
To see if you’re targeted, simply go to the eBay home page and make sure you are logged in. If you are, you should see this promo scroll past with the other home page banner ads:
Again, this one is likely highly targeted, but it’s a high enough offer that it might make it work a trip over to eBay’s site to see if it is available for you.