|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Wyndham Rewards is out with yet another promotion to earn up to 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points via a partnership with Masterpass: Get 7,500 points per qualified stay (up to 2 stays) when you book by August 31st and check out by September 1st. This is a great deal as you can find some really cheap one-night Wyndham stays — stack two of those and you have a free night at any Wyndham property worldwide.
- Earn up to 15,000 bonus Wyndham Rewards points when you pay for your stays with Masterpass: Earn 7,500 bonus points per qualifying stay (up to 2 times) when you book by August 31, 2018 and stay by September 1, 2018
- Direct link to this promotion
- Must book by August 31, 2018
- Must check out by September 1, 2018
- Must make reservation using Masterpass
- Wyndham has a “Minimum Total Rate” of $25 before tax for a night to count as a “Qualified Stay”. See point #9 under “General Information” in the full program terms
These Masterpass Wyndham Rewards promos are an excellent deal because Wyndham has a simplified award chart where all properties cost just 15,000 points per night — meaning that two stays through this promotion gets you a free stay in a standard room at any Wyndham property in the world. There are lots of very cheap Wyndham Rewards properties where you can pick up a night for $50-$60 and some where you could find a night for under $30. Just watch out for the clause noted under “Key Terms” above — Wyndham enforces a minimum total rate of at least $25 before taxes or fees in order to qualify for points or promotions.
Two cheap one-night stays could get you a much more valuable stay in a city like New York or even an all-inclusive in the Caribbean.
I doubt they’ll ever run a promotion like this one again, but I wouldn’t mind having a few Wyndham Rewards points around if they ever do.