Chase currently has fantastic offers for their three Ink Business cards. The offers add up to 180,000 points. Even though the two fee-free cards are advertised as cash back cards, they actually earn Ultimate Rewards points. And, Ultimate Rewards is my favorite transferable points currency.
Over the weekend, I created a new resource page: How to sign up for Chase Ink cards. This page answers the following questions:
- Do I really need a business to apply? [Quick answer: Yes, but you might have a business without realizing it]
- Can I qualify for the signup bonus if I currently have an Ink card, or have had one in the past?
- What specifically should I put in the business card application?
- I’m over 5/24. Is there any hope? [Chase usually won’t approve you for new cards if you’ve signed up for 5 or more cards with any bank in the past 24 months, but there are a couple of things you can try even if you are over 5/24]
- What can I do to increase my chances of approval?
Please check out the new page and refer to it before applying for Ink Business cards (or for any other Chase business cards):
Also keep in mind the following:
Chase Application Tips
Call (888) 338-2586 to check your application status
Last updated on May 29th, 2018